Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by raghu ram srinivas <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/20 00:24:32 UTC

Configuring while moving app from iPlanet 4.1 to Tomcat 6

I am not sure how can i configure my web.xml in tomcat. can any one help me
regarding this issue?

Actually i got 3 main config files in iplanet ie.,1. ob.conf,
2.mime.conf,and 3. magns.conf. After moving my web application from iplanet
to tomcat I am not sure how can I configure it in the Tomcat .

Thanks in Advance.

Re: Configuring while moving app from iPlanet 4.1 to Tomcat 6

Posted by Pid <p...@pidster.com>.
raghu ram srinivas wrote:
> I am not sure how can i configure my web.xml in tomcat. can any one help me
> regarding this issue?
>
> Actually i got 3 main config files in iplanet ie.,1. ob.conf,
> 2.mime.conf,and 3. magns.conf. After moving my web application from iplanet
> to tomcat I am not sure how can I configure it in the Tomcat .
>

> Thanks in Advance.

This is the Tomcat Developers mailing list.
Try asking this question on the Tomcat Users mailing list, you're more
likely to get an answer there.

(Unless you don't bother to state the versions and OS you're working with).