Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Peter Lin <tc...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/25 17:25:40 UTC

performance article completed

quick announcement. I've completed the article and emailed it to remy. the related source files are currently on my server. Please be gentle, my bandwidth is limited until remy posts all the files on apache. When remy has time, he will post it :)

http://tao.altern8.net:8080/jmeterUtil.zip

http://tao.altern8.net:8080/benchmarks.zip

the first file contains the webapp, jmeter test plans, source and other stuff. the second file is the raw apache AB results.

peter lin

Re: performance article completed