Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sean Langford <me...@seanlangford.com> on 2003/02/12 18:44:49 UTC

continuous integration

Hello,

I was wondering if there is any facility built in or planned in Maven to
do continuous scheduled builds based on changes detected in a version
control system, as in cruise control / anthill?  Or is this beyond the
scope of maven?

thanks

Sean

Re: continuous integration

Posted by Jean-François El Fouly <je...@wanadoo.fr>.
If I understand the question, I would answer that this functionality is
provided through built-in support for gump.