Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2003/09/18 22:43:23 UTC

[statcvs plugin] Commit new version now?

Hi guys,

The statcvs team has done a wonderful job of outputting statcvs reports
in XML (this was a request I had opened some time ago so that we could
further integrate statcvs reports with the Maven look and feel and
they've implemented it!).

The result is available at:

http://statcvs-xml.berlios.de/statcvs-xml/index.html

Have a look. It looks awesome to me :-)

I'm ok to work on merging their changes with the statcvs plugin in Maven
cvs. Are you ok that I do this before the rc1 release? Or do you think I
should wait after it is released?

Thanks
-Vincent

Re: [statcvs plugin] Commit new version now?

Posted by Rafal Krzewski <Ra...@caltha.pl>.
Vincent Massol wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> The statcvs team has done a wonderful job of outputting statcvs reports
> in XML (this was a request I had opened some time ago so that we could
> further integrate statcvs reports with the Maven look and feel and
> they've implemented it!).
>
> The result is available at:
>
> http://statcvs-xml.berlios.de/statcvs-xml/index.html
>
> Have a look. It looks awesome to me :-)

I love it too. Great job!

> I'm ok to work on merging their changes with the statcvs plugin in Maven
> cvs. Are you ok that I do this before the rc1 release? Or do you think I
> should wait after it is released?

I give my non-commiter + to rolling it in now. It has no impact the core
/ other plugins, and provides great new value.

R.

Re: [statcvs plugin] Commit new version now?

Posted by Kurt Schrader <ks...@karmalab.org>.
On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Vincent Massol wrote:

> Have a look. It looks awesome to me :-)

It looks awesome to me too, and I don't think that it will affect anything
in the core.  +1

Now if only someone would come up with a statsvn for me to use.

-Kurt

Re: [statcvs plugin] Commit new version now?

Posted by Rafal Krzewski <Ra...@caltha.pl>.
dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> I'm ok with it happening before rc1.
>
> It's 'just another plugin', and we now have ways of getting plugin
> releases easily.

Actualy, it's an upgrade to a plugin that already exists in Maven
distribution. The statcvs plugin can be safely scrapped when statcvs-xml
is checked in.

R.

Re: [statcvs plugin] Commit new version now?

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting