Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Roy van Rijn <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/01 23:29:02 UTC

Using tables with the SortableListView

Hi,

I've been working on a project that uses the SortableListView (wicket
extensions). My current code uses <ul> & <li> tags to display the
sortable list, just like the example shows here:
http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/Script.aculo.us+SortableListView

But instead of having a <li> dot in front of the selection I tried
using <table> and <tr> as suggested on that examples page, but I
couldn't sort it anymore... Is using tables supported? Does anybody
have it working?

I tried to do it like this (copied the example):

Any ideas what I did wrong?

Roy