Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie> on 2013/09/25 17:14:01 UTC

Get public key contents

Hi,

I've registered a SSH public key using registerSSHKeyPair.
I'm wanting to retrieve the contents of the public key using an API
call. As far as I can see I is only possible to get its finger print,
is this correct?
If this is true is there any way to derive the original public key
using the fingerprint?

Failing this, is there any place I can attach user specific
metadata/tags? Resource tags looked like a possible solution however
it doesn't appear to support Account or User as a type.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Resource+Tags