Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com> on 2022/08/30 18:01:54 UTC

Re: [External] : Re: NetBeans Plugin Verifier wanted

Cool, thanks Mani! I have got one other offer from some kind contributor
which should be enough. Let's have a Zoom call on Friday. I will send
you another message privately.

-Jirka

Dne 30. 08. 22 v 16:53 manikantannaren@gmail.com napsal(a):
> Hi Jiri,
> I can volunteer some time for plugin verification.
> *Cheers*
> Mani/Naren/Iyer
> /The trick of walking on water is knowing where the stones are./
>

> On Tue, Aug 30, 2022 at 4:42 PM Jiří Kovalský <jiri.kovalsky@oracle.com
> <ma...@oracle.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello NetBeans community,
>
>          at the moment it is just Carlos and me testing NetBeans plugins
>     before they get published on the NetBeans Update Center. Would there be
>     some kind volunteer who would be willing to help us with this task?
>     Especially during holiday seasons it would be really handy to have more
>     people looking after the plugin verifications so that plugin developers
>     don't have to wait long until their plugins show up in the IDE.
>
>          Verification of one plugin usually takes only a couple of
>     minutes so
>     it is enough to allocate ~1 hour weekly at maximum. If you want to know
>     what exactly it means, take a look at this Synergy specification:
>
>     https://synergy.netbeans.apache.org/#/title/verification_of_apache_netbeans_plugin/
>     <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://synergy.netbeans.apache.org/*/title/verification_of_apache_netbeans_plugin/__;Iw!!ACWV5N9M2RV99hQ!IUp0ZxgeLZ-FBMNScNbyaZ_f9WcmaDSFMfU8yNcsPRpeJJpxLepFRbtHlRn2NhCx1LGsSbrWSMsE02jbXbtdpP1ekTWO8A$>
>
>     Let us know if you would need more information!
>
>     Thanks,
>     -Jirka

Re: [External] : Re: NetBeans Plugin Verifier wanted

Posted by ma...@gmail.com.
Good morning Jiri,
I  am based off of India time zone and would prefer a late evening 10ish PM
IST zoom meeting. This is not a strict preference and can be adjusted.