Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com> on 2008/06/05 09:24:33 UTC

devs for hire

Dear All

Wyona is looking for developers for hire (either as salaried employee or
contract) for its Swiss office in Zurich (working in particular a Lenya
project starting in July 2008). Some more information can be found at

http://www.wyona.com/jobs.html

Wyona is dedicated to Open Source and still believes in making ends meet
:-) . Zurich/Switzerland is a great place for mountain biking (and other
out/indoor activities) and in December you will be invited by Wyona to
watch the new James Bond movie :-)

Please contact simone.gerber@wyona.com or myself off this list.

Cheers

Michael

--
Michael Wechner
Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup

Re: devs for hire

Posted by Jörn Nettingsmeier <ne...@apache.org>.
Michael Wechner wrote:
> Wyona is looking for developers for hire (either as salaried employee or
> contract) for its Swiss office in Zurich (working in particular a Lenya
> project starting in July 2008).

great to hear that lenya is still (or again) a commercially viable
option for wyona! i wish you all the best for this project.

best,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier