Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2005/08/03 10:59:27 UTC

[Axis2] Transport

Hi all,

Since Axis2's default transport is Commons, ChunkedXXXStream classes
that is present in org.apache.axis2.transport.http package is no longer
needed. As Axis2 talking the maximum
flexibility thorough commons chunking support, lets cleanup the extra
classes in this package.

Thanks

Saminda

Re: [Axis2] Transport