Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/20 21:15:29 UTC

is the key of buffered response too simplistic?

I just came across this in WicketFilter:

	BufferedHttpServletResponse bufferedResponse = null;
	String queryString = servletRequest.getQueryString();
	if (!Strings.isEmpty(queryString))
	{
		bufferedResponse = webApplication.popBufferedResponse(sessionId,
				queryString);
	}

I'm not so sure whether that is the smartest thing to just use the
query string as the key here. I can see how that worked in older
versions of Wicket (pre URL mounting), but I think we now should also
take the path into account. Basically use the same as what
Request.getURL produces.

WDYT?

Eelco