Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/21 06:25:16 UTC

Opinion about the usage of --- > FWD:- EU SVN Mirror - Open for business

Hello All Ofbiz Committers ,

Please read the email content shown below.

Anybody from the Committer are using this EU SVN mirror ?

If Yes then we would like to know the opinion about its usage.

I am thinking to give it a try but before starting it I preferred to ask it
from community members.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks

--

Ashish

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jacques for your comments.
For now I think its good to keep with Apache SVN instead of moving to
Mirror.

--
Ashish

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.