Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Peter B. West" <pb...@powerup.com.au> on 2002/04/17 14:12:15 UTC

Re: [Vote] New committers

Keiron et al. (committers),

How many votes are outstanding?  What is the next step in this process?

Peter

Re: [Vote] New committers

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
On Wednesday 17 April 2002 14:30, Keiron Liddle wrote:
> For Peter and Joerg we have 7 +1 votes each and for Jeremias (nothing
> personal I'm sure :) we have 5 +1 votes. . .

I think I forgot to vote for Jeremias:
here's my +1 for Jeremias Maerki as a committer.

(plus, his address ends in .ch, I like this ;-)

-Bertrand

Re: [Vote] New committers

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
From: "Keiron Liddle" <ke...@aftexsw.com>

> On 2002.04.17 14:12 Peter B. West wrote:
> > Keiron et al. (committers),
> >
> > How many votes are outstanding?  What is the next step in this process?
> >
> > Peter
>
> I just read the rules, it says we need at least three +1 votes (and no
> negatives).
> For Peter and Joerg we have 7 +1 votes each and for Jeremias (nothing
> personal I'm sure :) we have 5 +1 votes so I think we can consider it
> approved. There has been enough time I think.
>
> The next step is to get an account and commit access. Others might know
> better what the procedures are.

Simple :-)

Peter, Joerg, Jeremias, please send Keiron (who started the vote IIRC) the
unix names you want for your account.

When you get them, send a mail to root@apache.org and CC this list, in which
you state the names, the unix account names, the votes and a reference on
the mailing list archive to their votes.

There is a paper that should be signed and sent by fax to the ASF that
clearly says that you will commit by the Apache rules.

That's all :-)

            - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: [Vote] New committers

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
On 2002.04.17 14:12 Peter B. West wrote:
> Keiron et al. (committers),
>
> How many votes are outstanding?  What is the next step in this process?
>
> Peter

I just read the rules, it says we need at least three +1 votes (and no
negatives).
For Peter and Joerg we have 7 +1 votes each and for Jeremias (nothing
personal I'm sure :) we have 5 +1 votes so I think we can consider it
approved. There has been enough time I think.

The next step is to get an account and commit access. Others might know
better what the procedures are.

Regards,
Keiron.