Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Andy Cutright <An...@borland.com> on 2003/12/18 00:29:47 UTC

RE: [juddi-Developers] Problems with invalid XML on query results...

hi ray,

jUDDI is now an apache incubator project, and we've moved the email
lists. we are still using the bug software at sourceforge. can you
please create a bug and attach your proposed fixes so we can take a
look? or at least post your diffs to the list?

cheers,
andy