Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Böhringer Jochen <Jo...@tcc-products.de> on 2006/12/05 17:06:31 UTC

AW: UIXComponetBase#findComponent() does not find components inside a TreeTable

>just a short mail;
>see here for some infos on findComponent():
>http://weblogs.java.net/blog/jhook/archive/2006/02/new_feature_for.html
>
>-Matthias

Thanks.

Does that mean that I do not have any possibility with JSF1.1 to get the value of a property bound to one component from the Renderer of another component if I only have the client id?

Hm... That's not nice. For my special case it's not that worth because I can send a String parameter with the request which can be used in the Action to reload the value object. But I would like to have a more flexible approach.

Regards
Jochen