Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2005/03/03 08:40:57 UTC

1.5 Final Relase

Hi all,

How are the below dates for the 1.5 Final Release?

March 15th - Code Freeze
March 21st - Final Release

Also, could we know what will be going in to the 1.5 final? Are we having C
support?

Please comment.

sanjaya.

Re: 1.5 Final Relase

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good.
However, there are numerous issues pending to be fixed on server side.
Are we to fix them before 15th (which is tough) or fix it after 15th
freeze - wich basically means no new features but only fixes.

Samisa...