Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/06/10 08:45:46 UTC

JIRA downtime (Monday June 12th 0100 UTC for approx. 6 hours)

Contents of the email notice at the end of this email.

Monday June 12th 0100 UTC is Sunday June 11th 6pm PDT
For the estimate of 6 hrs downtime, JIRA should be back up Monday June
12th, midnight -- thus should be back up by Monday morning EDT/PDT business
hours.

For those committers in Australia, this will affect your Monday.

The infrabot twitter is at https://twitter.com/infrabot

Boopbeepboop

----
All,

On Monday June 12th at 0100 UTC we will be shutting down and upgrading the
production ASF Jira instance (issues.a.o/jira.) We will be upgrading to the
latest version of 6.4 in preparation for a near-future upgrade to 7.x. This
is a required upgrade as part of the 7.x migration process.

Downtime is presently estimated at 6 hours, as the instance will need to
perform a full offline re-index as part of the upgrade.

Updates to the ETA will be presented via ASF Infrabot twitter.
---