Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jon Smirl <jo...@mediaone.net> on 2000/02/24 02:37:19 UTC

New to FOP

I'm giving FOP a try and so far I have it running but I have a few
questions.

1) Am I right in thinking that XSL BORDER and variations is not implemented?

2) I'm running FOP from a servlet. Is there an easy way to run the
initialization code once, and then clone the in memory object? For example
XT supports clone() of XSLProcessor.

3) If I give FOP SVG commands will it generate the images in Postscript?

4) Is Postscript documented anywhere on the Web?

I also think I am noticing some errors in the generated Postscript.
Sometimes I will load a page into the browser and the Acrobat splash shows
but then I don't see the document. If I hit reload it works. I'm not really
sure what is going on.

Jon Smirl
jonsmirl@mediaone.net

Re: New to FOP

Posted by Fotis Jannidis <Fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>.
The supported fo are documented at http://xml.apache.org/fop

> 4) Is Postscript documented anywhere on the Web?
Information about postscript and pdf can be found here:
http://partners.adobe.com/asn/developer/technotes.html

Fotis