Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Matt Benson <mb...@apache.org> on 2012/04/26 00:12:26 UTC

Website weirdness

(Note that I am not subscribed to the list) A colleague pointed out to
me that http://servicemix.apache.org/home.html (which he had
bookmarked in the past) points to old info--on further investigation,
this seems to point to the same site available at
http://servicemix.apache.org/old/home.html .  Might be worth looking
into as it gave him the impression that no releases had been made
since 4.3.0, and might conceivably give others the same impression.

Regards,
Matt

Re: Website weirdness

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Matt,

We refactored the ServiceMix website (migrated from Confluence Wiki to a
build based Scalate version).

Maybe we can make a redirect from old URL to the new one.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré