Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/04/25 02:39:54 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Sqoop 1.99.2 released

The Apache Sqoop team is pleased to announce the release of Sqoop 1.99.2.

This is the second cut of the Sqoop2 branch, a major step forward of
the project.

Apache Sqoop is a tool designed for efficiently transferring bulk data
between Apache Hadoop and structured datastores, such as relational
databases.

The release is available here:http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/sqoop/1.99.2

The full change log is available
here:https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311320&version=12323640

Your help and feedback is more than welcome. For more information on
how to report problems
and to get involved, visit the project website at http://sqoop.apache.org/.

The Apache Sqoop Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Sqoop 1.99.2 released

Posted by vasanth kumar <rj...@gmail.com>.
Excellent. Thanks Venkat and Jarcec. :)

--
Regards
Vasanth kumar RJ

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Sqoop 1.99.2 released

Posted by Kathleen Ting <ka...@apache.org>.
Well-done Venkat and Jarcec.

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.