Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Maciej <ms...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/17 19:45:31 UTC

Nabble archive is down

Hi everyone,

It seems like Nabble is downsizing and nX.nabble.com servers, including
one with Spark user and dev lists, are already down. Do plan ask them to
preserve the content (I haven't seen any related requests on their
support forum) or should we update website links to point to the ASF
archives?

--
Best regards,
Maciej Szymkiewicz