Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by 1 Day Dough <sa...@1daydough.net> on 2009/06/03 18:37:55 UTC

Flip REOs With Proof Of Funds

It's no secret that the biggest area of opportunity in Real
Estate right now is in For'eclosures. There is a tidal wave of
them for us to ca'sh in on.

The rules of engagement have changed though.

The good news is I've cracked the code and so no there's NOTHING
to hold you back.

Join me Thursday June 4th at 8:00 PM ET /5:00 PM PT for a fr'ee
webinar where I will share with you the details on how you can
start flipping For'eclosure deals immediately with none of your
own mo'ney or cre'dit.

Space is limited. Reserve your seat now here

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/840604026

Here's to you and me making 2009 our best year EVER!

Best,

The 1 Day Dough Sales Team,
10161 Park Run Drive, Suite 150
Las Vegas, NV 89145