Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2016/05/07 23:40:22 UTC

Homepage, local resources and the MIT license

Hi all,

I just fixed the HTTP/HTTPS issue Philipp discovered after publishing
the homepage. To solve this problem I had to add all original remote
hostet resources to our repository. The resources copied from Twitter
Bootstrap are under the ASF 2.0 license. Only jQuery is licensed unter
the MIT license.

I think this could be a possible issue for the source distribution of
Tamaya.

WDYT?

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Sch�nhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: Homepage, local resources and the MIT license

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.

Am 10.05.16 um 12:33 schrieb John D. Ament:
> On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 3:20 AM Oliver B. Fischer <o....@swe-blog.net>
> wrote:
>
>> So, it seems to be ok to mention it in the license file. I will add this.
>>

> While OK, its not the preferred approach.  Any reason we must include the
> website in the source distribution?

No. I think we could exclude it from the source distribution.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.