Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com> on 2014/11/14 11:49:55 UTC

Setting up the CI pipeline

Heya,

So JetBrains and CodeBetter have setup a TeamCity account for us -
http://teamcity.codebetter.com/project.html?projectId=LuceneNet&tab=projectOverview

I have asked them to add Prescott and Troy as collaborators, so we 3 have
access to change stuff there.

The idea is to have every sub-project (Core, Codecs, Queries, Facets, etc)
compile and available as a nuget package, and also thoroughly tested via
the test agents on TeamCity.

Prescott, Troy - you said you can work on setting this up, will be happy
for you to go ahead and do this now.

If there's anyone else on this list who has experience with TeamCity and
setting up CI pipelines, please drop us a line if you are willing to help
with this effort.

Cheers,

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant

Re: Setting up the CI pipeline

Posted by Wyatt Barnett <wy...@gmail.com>.
I do a lot of CI and CD and I've got loads of seat time with TeamCity, I
would be happy to help the cause.