Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Ankit Goel <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/21 05:17:55 UTC

Partial Solr Index Clustering

Hi,
I was wondering if its possible to use only partial solr index for
clustering. For example, my crawler updates my solr index every hour with
new documents, and I just want to cluster those new documents, not the old
ones. If I was programming normally, I could query solr for the latest
documents with the time constraint and then pass it as vectors to my
clustering program. But since mahout accepts solr indices directly I
thought there might be a simpler way.

Ankit Goel
http://about.me/ankitgoel