Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/01 07:57:26 UTC

[VOTE] Accept Log4PHP as subproject of Apache Logging

Dear all,

Log4PHP has successfully restarted last year. Meanwhile the project
has made its first release. It also has  3 active committers
contributing code on a regular basis. A good amount of e-mails have
been written on the mailinglists (avg: 101 on dev, 2 on users).

Log4PHP has been in incubation since 2004. We think that there is
enough interest for graduating.

Please vote:

[] +1, graduate as Subproject into Apache Logging
[] -1, do not graduate because ...

This vote is also running on the Log4PHP developers mailinglist.

Best regards,
Christian

Re: [VOTE] Accept Log4PHP as subproject of Apache Logging

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
[+1] graduate as Subproject into Apache Logging

--
Ceki

[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Log4PHP as subproject of Apache Logging

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Dear all,

the vote below was open for 72 hours and has passed with 7 +1 and no
other opinions.

+1 came from:

* Ceki Gülcü
* Niclas Hedhman
* Curdt Arnold
* Scott Deboy
* Paul Smith
* Ron Grabowski
* Christian Grobmeier

The vote on the Log4PHP list will be closed successfully in a few
minutes. Our next step is to raise a vote on the incubator list.

Best regards,
Christian

Posted by Paul Smith <ps...@aconex.com>.

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.