Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2020/10/23 15:31:02 UTC

ApacheCon@Home Community Track Videos Available

Hi Everyone

All the talks recorded from ApacheCon@Home including our own Community track are now available on the ASF's Youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheApacheFoundation

If you want to go directly to our Community track then you can find it here.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU2OcwpQkYCykVJqvc8CWLSx-Vkb1gPzT

I'd like to thank to everyone who helped make our Community Track successful (and that includes being part of the audience!)

Huge thanks goes out to the ApacheCon team who worked like crazy not only during the conference but also afterwards to make sure that everything like these videos were edited and now published.

Please enjoy watching the videos and also help spread the word to the people that didn't get a chance to see them live so they can certainly get to see them now.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: ApacheCon@Home Community Track Videos Available

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
Cool!

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 5:31 PM Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> All the talks recorded from ApacheCon@Home including our own Community
> track are now available on the ASF's Youtube channel
>
> https://www.youtube.com/user/TheApacheFoundation
>
> If you want to go directly to our Community track then you can find it
> here.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU2OcwpQkYCykVJqvc8CWLSx-Vkb1gPzT
>
> I'd like to thank to everyone who helped make our Community Track
> successful (and that includes being part of the audience!)
>
> Huge thanks goes out to the ApacheCon team who worked like crazy not only
> during the conference but also afterwards to make sure that everything like
> these videos were edited and now published.
>
> Please enjoy watching the videos and also help spread the word to the
> people that didn't get a chance to see them live so they can certainly get
> to see them now.
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

+48 660 796 129