Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Don Esteban <do...@gmx.de> on 2001/12/25 21:27:03 UTC

Exception while connecting to thr Databese from within a servlet. Public mailing list archive?

Hello everybody,

I did install dbXML and run successfully the first example program. Next, I
would like to run the example from within a servlet.

I got the following Error:

"XML:DB Exception occured 1 A connection to the Database instance 'db' could
not be created. Error: Cannot create resource URL. Please set the
openorb.home property."

I use Tomcat 4.0.1 on Windows 2000 SP2 with JDK 1.3.1

I tried to get the Addressbook example running but could not build the .war
File. I build the application "by hand" (Forte for Java) but got the same
error.

a) Does anybody know what I'am doing wrong?

b) Is their a public mailing list archive?

With best regards
Stefan

--
Stefan