Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Quynh Hoang <q....@mbf.com.au> on 2000/10/05 00:52:08 UTC

Integrate Tomcat with JOnAS

Hi everyone,

I am a new member of this mailing list and I am not too sure if this topic has already been raised.
I just could not find anything about it.

I am going to try integrating Tomcat with JOnAS (http://www.objectweb.org, An Open Source Enterprise Java Bean Engine). It would be great if someone can point me to a document or outline a set of known working instructions to guide me through.
The environment that I am working on is Apache, Tomcat, JOnAS, PostgreSQL on Linux.

Thanks
Quynh Hoang