Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by emily tull <em...@hotmail.com> on 2018/09/05 10:57:15 UTC

spellcheck issue

Hi

I am having issues with my open office, if I go to spellcheck it underlines every word and the spellcheck goes through every single word whether it is spelt correctly or not. it is as if the dictionary is empty. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the same thing happens.

kind regards

Emily Tull
Freelance Artist

Kent Creative Awards Winner 2017
www.emilytull.co.uk
www.facebook.com/artworkbyemilytull

Re: spellcheck issue

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 05.09.2018 um 12:57 schrieb emily tull:

> I am having issues with my open office, if I go to spellcheck it underlines every word and the spellcheck goes through every single word whether it is spelt correctly or not. it is as if the dictionary is empty. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the same thing happens.

please note that this is not a typical problem of OpenOffice and it's
not necessarily a bug. Therefore this mailing list is not the right
place for discussing and solving such case of problems. Please ask for
help in the user forums [1] or the users mailing list [2].

[1] https://forum.openoffice.org/
[2]
https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html#users-mailing-list-public

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Marcus