Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2007/01/08 01:19:47 UTC

Datepicker and Timepicker examples

Did we mean to remove the Showcase pages for the Datepicker and Timepicker.

The pages for dropdowndatepicker and dropdowntimepicker seem to have
been deleted, but I don't see replacements.

-Ted.

Re: Datepicker and Timepicker examples

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mb...@wfscorp.com>.
We need to remove :

dojo.require("struts.widget.DatePicker");
dojo.require("struts.widget.TimePicker");

from dojoRequire.js

musachy

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.