Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Beer, Christian" <BE...@DIRON.de> on 2001/09/17 16:42:24 UTC

AW: AW: [Q] root directory for embedded font metric and ttf files ? and new: DumpConfiguration

Sorry, I haven't tried to import fonts or dump the configuration till now.
Can't help you in that point.

Do you know the filename, where the configuration is dumped to? If yes, try
searching for that file.

That's what I would do. Sorry, I can't help...