Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by dovle <do...@delsyne.ro> on 2001/11/30 16:10:14 UTC

help : class name could not be resolved ???

Hi all,
I have made a service that uses an auxiliary class ( RoomState ) . I have
managed to deploy it on the server but when I try to access a method from
this service, I get an soapFault with the message

Deployment error in soap service "urn:Controller" . Class name
"com.heater.RoomState" could not be resolved :com.Heater.RoomState

It seems clear that something went wrong on deploying. But what ?

The classes exist , are compiled and placed where they should be.

thanks ,
dovle .

Deployment descriptor :

<isd:service
	xmlns:isd="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/deployment"
	id="urn:Controller">

	<isd:provider
		type="java"
		scope="Application"
		methods="getState getStates getDesiredValue getActualValue setDesiredValue
setDesiredValues " >

		<isd:java
			class="com.nepatec.heater.server.ControllerService"
			static="false" />

	</isd:provider>

	<isd:faultListener>
		org.apache.soap.server.DOMFaultListener
	</isd:faultListener>

	<isd:mappings>

		<isd:map
			xmlns:x="kns"
			qname="x:com.nepatec.heater.RoomState"
			javaType="com.nepatec.heater.RoomState"
			java2XMLClassName="org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer"
			xml2JavaClassName="org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.BeanSerializer" />

	</isd:mappings>

</isd:service>