Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Bill Landry <bi...@pointshare.com> on 2004/09/18 01:24:37 UTC

Additional URIBL phish/fraud list

This is a list that MailPolice hosts and I have been running it for a few
hours and it has already flagged some phish and fraud e-mails.  Here is some
info about the list:  http://rhs.mailpolice.com/#rhsfraud

This is my configuration for SA 2.64 with the SpamCopURI plug-in:

uri      MP_URI_RBL
eval:check_spamcop_uri_rbl('fraud.rhs.mailpolice.com','127.0.0.2')
describe MP_URI_RBL URI's domain appears in MailPolice fraud list
tflags   MP_URI_RBL net
score    MP_URI_RBL 2.0

And for SA 3.0 with the URIDNSBL plug-in:

urirhsbl URIBL_MP fraud.rhs.mailpolice.com.   A
header   URIBL_MP eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_MP')
describe URIBL_MP URI's domain appears in MailPolice fraud list
tflags   URIBL_MP net
score    URIBL_MP 2.0

Bill

Re: Additional URIBL phish/fraud list

Posted by Jeff Chan <je...@surbl.org>.
On Friday, September 17, 2004, 4:24:37 PM, Bill Landry wrote:
> This is a list that MailPolice hosts and I have been running it for a few
> hours and it has already flagged some phish and fraud e-mails.  Here is some
> info about the list:  http://rhs.mailpolice.com/#rhsfraud

> This is my configuration for SA 2.64 with the SpamCopURI plug-in:

> uri      MP_URI_RBL
> eval:check_spamcop_uri_rbl('fraud.rhs.mailpolice.com','127.0.0.2')
> describe MP_URI_RBL URI's domain appears in MailPolice fraud list
> tflags   MP_URI_RBL net
> score    MP_URI_RBL 2.0

> And for SA 3.0 with the URIDNSBL plug-in:

> urirhsbl URIBL_MP fraud.rhs.mailpolice.com.   A
> header   URIBL_MP eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_MP')
> describe URIBL_MP URI's domain appears in MailPolice fraud list
> tflags   URIBL_MP net
> score    URIBL_MP 2.0

> Bill

Thanks for finding that additional phishing data Bill!

It may be worth noting that we're working on including these
into PH inside multi.surbl.org, and that we have 15 times more
name servers than mailpolice.com does.  ;-)

Jeff C.
--
Jeff Chan
mailto:jeffc@surbl.org