Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com> on 2014/08/05 15:33:10 UTC

[acs441] planning?

Hi,

I'm willing to work on the release-notes and tests of 4.4.1. I'd like to
know what is the planning of this release.

- there is no version 4.4.1 in jira to follow bug fixes,
- git branch = 4.4
- how can we know what would be targeted bug fixes for this release?
- I thing Daan is the Release Manager for this one.

I'm not sure how release process work so if their is already online doc
about 4.4.1 please point me to it.

Thanks!

*Pierre-Luc DION*
t 855.652.5683

*CloudOps* Votre partenaire infonuagique* | *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_

Re: [acs441] planning?

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Pierre-Luc,

I will make a tag in Jira. The branch will remain 4.4. The release is
not yet planned. I will have to do some work still on the template
update issue. The silence around the other issues so far leaves me to
believe that 4.4.1 will not be a significant improvement if we plan it
now. I will announce the jira tag for version 4.4.1 shortly and
hopefully that will arouse some activity around it.

Feel free to create a wiki page on the release. If you don't I might
if I find time and feel it adds value. So far I have not felt that
way.

--
Daan