Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Kirk Jantzer <ki...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/20 17:21:36 UTC

Windows Server clustered instances??

Is it possible to setup a couple instances in CloudStack as a Windows/SQL
cluster? I ask, because there doesn't seem to be a way to present a volume
to more than one instance.

Regards,

Kirk Jantzer
http://about.met/kirkjantzer

Re: Windows Server clustered instances??

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.
Generally not allowed in well-known clouds.
E.g., AWS EBS
http://goo.gl/NbiYia
GCE lets you mount from multiple, but only one can write
http://goo.gl/WhPfUb

Posted by Kirk Jantzer <ki...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.
No. You could however export a CIFS share from one of the VMs and make it
available to the other.