Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Abhijit Thorat <th...@icici.com> on 2001/03/01 13:58:20 UTC

os-unixware/7336: Our higher end server gets hanged & throws error in Apache log as cannot connect to inetProxy

>Number:         7336
>Category:       os-unixware
>Synopsis:       Our higher end server gets hanged & throws error in Apache log as cannot connect to inetProxy
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
We have higher end Compaq Proliant machine with 7 racks. Operating system is Unixware. Presently our server get hanged & shows three processes of the Apache running. We can not kill the Apache process also. Only what we have to do is hardboot it. After checking the webserver logs we found that it is throwing an error cannot connect to inentProxy.
>How-To-Repeat:
Sorry there is no way to try it out.
>Fix:
I feeel the Problem with Apache Configuration file that is httpd.conf
 [to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]