Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2016/08/05 20:02:48 UTC

Re: Link - open modal on left click, new tab/window on right-click/context

Hi,

Please show us what you have done so we can tell you what is still missing.
Google for "JavaScript preventDefault" and "JavaScript left middle right
click" to find out more about how those work.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov