Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu> on 2020/09/03 05:41:50 UTC

Re: Persistence on a non transactional storage

Boris,

I'm not sure what the consequences would be if your underlying data store
doesn't support transactions and you simply perform a non-transactional
batch operation. I'd expect that recovery from failures wouldn't work
right, leaving some data written to the store when the broker expects it to
not be there, but I'd expect the non-error case to work OK. But this isn't
code I know well, unfortunately, so you may have to go through the source
code yourself (or you may have already done that).

Tim