Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/26 20:18:50 UTC

Nightly builds and docs

I've set up nightly builds for both snapshot artifacts and documentation.

The details are at http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapestry5/

I think this will go along way to helping people who are trying to
keep up with latest in SVN.  Every night, all artifacts and
documentation is regenerated.  There are updated instructions on the
site describing how to access the snapshots.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Partner and Senior Architect at Feature50

Re: Nightly builds and docs

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On 9/26/07, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've set up nightly builds for both snapshot artifacts and documentation.
>
> The details are at http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapestry5/

Thanks to you and to Formos guys!
It's now much easier to follow T5 development...

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com