Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by David Welton <da...@dedasys.com> on 2010/04/21 10:31:22 UTC

Re: TODOs before releasing [Re: RPM created for Rivet -- some questions]

> The current version number is 0.8.0, but sometime in the past someone
> (David?) created a 1_0 branch. I think we should eventually release with a
> number that  won't bring confusion or misunderstandings when we create a new
> branch out of the trunk.

Let's go ahead and call it 1.0 or even 2.0.

--
David N. Welton

http://www.welton.it/davidw/

http://www.dedasys.com/

Re: TODOs before releasing [Re: RPM created for Rivet -- some questions]

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.
1.1 was also my proposal. Damon suggested 2.0 instead on the argument
that such a version number would make clear that this release is meant
to work also with Apache 2.x.

   -- Massimo

Posted by Jeff Lawson <je...@bovine.net>.