Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Duong BaTien <du...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/18 23:10:00 UTC

OT: suggested wiki engine

Hello:

I am looking for a Java-based wiki that can be easily integrated with
Jsf portal. Please suggest. Has any one used VeryQuickWiki and XWiki?
Comments?

BaTien
DBGROUPS

Re: OT: suggested wiki engine

Posted by Duong BaTien <du...@gmail.com>.
Hello:

I have not received answer from this post, but i found another wiki that
has active community: JSPWiki.

I am planning to integrate and extend wiki engine with our Jsf portal
and possibly make it into a specialized portlet. Can some one share
his/her experience in using and developing JSPWiki / XWiki?

Thanks.

BaTien
DBGROUPS