Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/28 05:31:17 UTC

[VOTE] Release math 2.1 based on RC3

Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/math/tags/MATH_2_1_RC3/

Distributions:
http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/

Maven artifacts:
http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/maven/

Documentation bundled with the binary distribution:
http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/docs/

Output of maven:site run against the source distribution:
http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/site/

Clirr report:
http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/site/clirr-report.html

Release notes:
http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

Votes, please.  This vote will close in 72 hours, 0400 GMT 31-March 2010

[ ] +1 Release these artifacts
[ ] +0 OK, but...
[ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
[ ] -1 I oppose this release because...

Thanks!

Phil

Re: [VOTE] Release math 2.1 based on RC3

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
Dimitri Pourbaix wrote:

> Jorg,
>
>> With Ant 1.7.0 all tests pass for me also. It seems that Ant 1.6.5 simply
>> does not yet support JUnit 4.x OOTB.
>
> Are we supposed to guarantee backward compatibility that old?

No. However, it might be good to add an echo task explaining that the JUnit
4.x tests will not run, if Ant <= 1.7 is used. But again, nothing that stops
the release here ...

- Jörg

Re: [VOTE] Release math 2.1 based on RC3

Posted by Dimitri Pourbaix <po...@astro.ulb.ac.be>.
Jorg,

> With Ant 1.7.0 all tests pass for me also. It seems that Ant 1.6.5 simply
> does not yet support JUnit 4.x OOTB.

Are we supposed to guarantee backward compatibility that old?

Regards,
  Dim.
Dimitri Pourbaix                         *
Institut d'Astronomie et d'Astrophysique *      Don't worry, be happy
CP 226, office 2.N4.211, building NO     *         and CARPE DIEM.
Universite Libre de Bruxelles            *
Boulevard du Triomphe                    *      Tel : +32-2-650.35.71
  B-1050 Bruxelles                        *      Fax : +32-2-650.42.26
http://sb9.astro.ulb.ac.be/~pourbaix     * mailto:pourbaix@astro.ulb.ac.be

Re: [VOTE] Release math 2.1 based on RC3

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
Hi Dimitri,

Posted by Dimitri Pourbaix <po...@astro.ulb.ac.be>.
Jorg,

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 30/03/2010, Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Luc Maisonobe wrote:
>  > Jörg Schaible a écrit :
>  >> Hi Dimitri,
>  >>
>  >> Dimitri Pourbaix wrote:
>  >>
>  >>> Hi,
>  >>>
>  >>>> I checked one of the tests and I assume that all of the above are JUnit
>  >>>> 4.x tests ...? My Ant/lib contains only JUnit 3.8.x. Should JUnit 4.x be
>  >>>> provided with the build or with Ant?
>  >>> When I was updating SVD, I noticed that parts of the tests were 3.x syntax
>  >>> whereas other 4.x (way easier to use I think).  I would advocate for the
>  >>> generalisation of Junit 4.x tests whenever possible.
>  >> Well, I think no one is against this, unless somebody does the work ;-)
>  >> However, this is IMHO no requirement especially now for the release.
>  >
>  > I think it would be better to update to latest Junit. I'll do it after
>  > 2.1 is out. It will take some time as we have more than 2000 tests now.
>  >

> I am certainly not going to stand in the way of this if you want to
>  burn the cycles to do it, but I really see little point in it.  We
>  should be able to fix whatever is wrong with the Ant build to make
>  sure that it recognizes both sorts of tests.

+1

There are some advantages to JUnit4 - e.g. automatic exception
checking and timeouts - but for most simple tests JUnit3 is good
enough.

Luckily one can mix the two (but please not in the same class!).

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luc Maisonobe <Lu...@free.fr>.

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
Hi Dimitri,

Posted by Dimitri Pourbaix <po...@astro.ulb.ac.be>.
Hi,

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
Hi Phil,

Phil Steitz wrote:

[snip]

(http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.commons.devel/109929/focus=109945),
>> but we agreed already last time to ignore that. Building with Ant/IBM 1.5
>> also fails for a lot of tests, but only because in all of the failing
>> tests no tests could be found ?!?
>>
>> None of this is a real problem, therefore +1,
>> but the Ant build should work also for the next release cycle.
>
> Thanks, Jorg.  Disturbing news from the zoo.  I did test the Ant
> build using Apple JDK 1.5.  I assume the Sun JDK 1.5 worked for you?
>  I have no idea why the IBM JDK would have problem running the tests.

It's the same with Sun JDK 1.6 (did not test the others). I am running "ant
clean test", the succeeding stuff has been snipped:

=================== %< ====================
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.analysis.BinaryFunctionTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.BinaryFunctionTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.BinaryFunctionTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.analysis.BinaryFunctionTest FAILED
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.ComposableFunctionTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.012 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.004 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.ComposableFunctionTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.ComposableFunctionTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.analysis.ComposableFunctionTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.BicubicSplineInterpolatingFunctionTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.BicubicSplineInterpolatingFunctionTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.BicubicSplineInterpolatingFunctionTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.BicubicSplineInterpolatingFunctionTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.BicubicSplineInterpolatingFunctionTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.LoessInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.013 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.LoessInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.013 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.009 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.LoessInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.LoessInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.LoessInterpolatorTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.MicrosphereInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.024 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.MicrosphereInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.024 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.MicrosphereInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.MicrosphereInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.MicrosphereInterpolatorTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.SmoothingBicubicSplineInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.SmoothingBicubicSplineInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.SmoothingBicubicSplineInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.SmoothingBicubicSplineInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.complex.ComplexFieldTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.012 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.complex.ComplexFieldTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.012 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.complex.ComplexFieldTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.complex.ComplexFieldTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.complex.ComplexFieldTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.fraction.BigFractionFieldTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.024 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.fraction.BigFractionFieldTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.024 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.013 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.fraction.BigFractionFieldTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.fraction.BigFractionFieldTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.fraction.BigFractionFieldTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.fraction.FractionFieldTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.012 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.fraction.FractionFieldTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.012 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.007 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.fraction.FractionFieldTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.fraction.FractionFieldTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.fraction.FractionFieldTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.genetics.BinaryChromosomeTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.03 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.genetics.BinaryChromosomeTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.03 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.004 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.BinaryChromosomeTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.BinaryChromosomeTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.genetics.BinaryChromosomeTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.genetics.BinaryMutationTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.genetics.BinaryMutationTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.004 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.BinaryMutationTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.BinaryMutationTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.genetics.BinaryMutationTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ChromosomeTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ChromosomeTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ChromosomeTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ChromosomeTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ChromosomeTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ElitisticListPopulationTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ElitisticListPopulationTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ElitisticListPopulationTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ElitisticListPopulationTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ElitisticListPopulationTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.genetics.FitnessCachingTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.genetics.FitnessCachingTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.FitnessCachingTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.FitnessCachingTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.genetics.FitnessCachingTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.FixedGenerationCountTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.FixedGenerationCountTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.FixedGenerationCountTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.FixedGenerationCountTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.genetics.FixedGenerationCountTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.GeneticAlgorithmTestBinary
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.GeneticAlgorithmTestBinary
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.GeneticAlgorithmTestBinary
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.GeneticAlgorithmTestBinary

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.genetics.GeneticAlgorithmTestBinary
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.GeneticAlgorithmTestPermutations
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.GeneticAlgorithmTestPermutations
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.GeneticAlgorithmTestPermutations
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.GeneticAlgorithmTestPermutations

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.GeneticAlgorithmTestPermutations FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ListPopulationTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ListPopulationTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ListPopulationTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ListPopulationTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ListPopulationTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.genetics.OnePointCrossoverTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.OnePointCrossoverTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.004 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.OnePointCrossoverTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.OnePointCrossoverTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.genetics.OnePointCrossoverTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.genetics.RandomKeyMutationTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.RandomKeyMutationTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.RandomKeyMutationTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.RandomKeyMutationTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.genetics.RandomKeyMutationTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.genetics.RandomKeyTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.genetics.RandomKeyTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in org.apache.commons.math.genetics.RandomKeyTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.RandomKeyTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.genetics.RandomKeyTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.genetics.TournamentSelectionTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.044 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.TournamentSelectionTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.044 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.039 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.TournamentSelectionTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.TournamentSelectionTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.genetics.TournamentSelectionTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.linear.BiDiagonalTransformerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.linear.BiDiagonalTransformerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.linear.BiDiagonalTransformerTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.linear.BiDiagonalTransformerTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.linear.BiDiagonalTransformerTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.linear.CholeskyDecompositionImplTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.linear.CholeskyDecompositionImplTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.004 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.linear.CholeskyDecompositionImplTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.linear.CholeskyDecompositionImplTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.linear.CholeskyDecompositionImplTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.linear.SingularValueSolverTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.linear.SingularValueSolverTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.linear.SingularValueSolverTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.linear.SingularValueSolverTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.linear.SingularValueSolverTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.ode.events.EventStateTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.ode.events.EventStateTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.events.EventStateTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.events.EventStateTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.ode.events.EventStateTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.jacobians.FirstOrderIntegratorWithJacobiansTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.jacobians.FirstOrderIntegratorWithJacobiansTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.004 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.jacobians.FirstOrderIntegratorWithJacobiansTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.jacobians.FirstOrderIntegratorWithJacobiansTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.jacobians.FirstOrderIntegratorWithJacobiansTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.AdamsBashforthIntegratorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.AdamsBashforthIntegratorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.AdamsBashforthIntegratorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.AdamsBashforthIntegratorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.AdamsBashforthIntegratorTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.AdamsMoultonIntegratorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.AdamsMoultonIntegratorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.AdamsMoultonIntegratorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.AdamsMoultonIntegratorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.AdamsMoultonIntegratorTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.ClassicalRungeKuttaStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.ClassicalRungeKuttaStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.007 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.ClassicalRungeKuttaStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.ClassicalRungeKuttaStepInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.ClassicalRungeKuttaStepInterpolatorTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.DormandPrince54StepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.022 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.DormandPrince54StepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.022 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.017 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.DormandPrince54StepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.DormandPrince54StepInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.DormandPrince54StepInterpolatorTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.DormandPrince853StepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.DormandPrince853StepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.DormandPrince853StepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.DormandPrince853StepInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.DormandPrince853StepInterpolatorTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.EulerStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.008 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.EulerStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.008 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.004 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.EulerStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.EulerStepInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.EulerStepInterpolatorTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.GillStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.GillStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.GillStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.GillStepInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.GillStepInterpolatorTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.GraggBulirschStoerStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.GraggBulirschStoerStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.GraggBulirschStoerStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.GraggBulirschStoerStepInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.GraggBulirschStoerStepInterpolatorTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.HighamHall54StepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.HighamHall54StepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.HighamHall54StepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.HighamHall54StepInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.HighamHall54StepInterpolatorTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.MidpointStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.MidpointStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.MidpointStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.MidpointStepInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.MidpointStepInterpolatorTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.ThreeEighthesStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.ThreeEighthesStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.ThreeEighthesStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.ThreeEighthesStepInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.ThreeEighthesStepInterpolatorTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.sampling.DummyStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.sampling.DummyStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.sampling.DummyStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.sampling.DummyStepInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.sampling.DummyStepInterpolatorTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.sampling.NordsieckStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.sampling.NordsieckStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.sampling.NordsieckStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.sampling.NordsieckStepInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.sampling.NordsieckStepInterpolatorTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartDifferentiableMultivariateRealOptimizerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartDifferentiableMultivariateRealOptimizerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartDifferentiableMultivariateRealOptimizerTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartDifferentiableMultivariateRealOptimizerTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartDifferentiableMultivariateRealOptimizerTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartDifferentiableMultivariateVectorialOptimizerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.052 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartDifferentiableMultivariateVectorialOptimizerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.052 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.036 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartDifferentiableMultivariateVectorialOptimizerTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartDifferentiableMultivariateVectorialOptimizerTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartDifferentiableMultivariateVectorialOptimizerTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartMultivariateRealOptimizerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.024 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartMultivariateRealOptimizerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.024 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.004 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartMultivariateRealOptimizerTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartMultivariateRealOptimizerTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartMultivariateRealOptimizerTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartUnivariateRealOptimizerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartUnivariateRealOptimizerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartUnivariateRealOptimizerTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartUnivariateRealOptimizerTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartUnivariateRealOptimizerTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.direct.MultiDirectionalTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.direct.MultiDirectionalTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.direct.MultiDirectionalTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.direct.MultiDirectionalTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.direct.MultiDirectionalTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.direct.NelderMeadTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.direct.NelderMeadTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.direct.NelderMeadTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.direct.NelderMeadTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.optimization.direct.NelderMeadTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.CurveFitterTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.016 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.CurveFitterTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.016 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.CurveFitterTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.CurveFitterTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.CurveFitterTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.HarmonicFitterTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.HarmonicFitterTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.HarmonicFitterTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.HarmonicFitterTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.HarmonicFitterTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.PolynomialFitterTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.PolynomialFitterTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.PolynomialFitterTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.PolynomialFitterTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.PolynomialFitterTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.linear.SimplexSolverTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.linear.SimplexSolverTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.004 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.linear.SimplexSolverTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.linear.SimplexSolverTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.linear.SimplexSolverTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.linear.SimplexTableauTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.linear.SimplexTableauTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.linear.SimplexTableauTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.linear.SimplexTableauTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.linear.SimplexTableauTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.univariate.BrentMinimizerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.univariate.BrentMinimizerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.004 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.univariate.BrentMinimizerTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.univariate.BrentMinimizerTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.univariate.BrentMinimizerTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.random.MersenneTwisterTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.012 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.random.MersenneTwisterTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.012 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.random.MersenneTwisterTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.random.MersenneTwisterTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.random.MersenneTwisterTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.stat.clustering.EuclideanIntegerPointTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.016 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.stat.clustering.EuclideanIntegerPointTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.016 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.011 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.stat.clustering.EuclideanIntegerPointTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.stat.clustering.EuclideanIntegerPointTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.stat.clustering.EuclideanIntegerPointTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.stat.clustering.KMeansPlusPlusClustererTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.stat.clustering.KMeansPlusPlusClustererTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.stat.clustering.KMeansPlusPlusClustererTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.stat.clustering.KMeansPlusPlusClustererTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.stat.clustering.KMeansPlusPlusClustererTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.stat.regression.GLSMultipleLinearRegressionTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.stat.regression.GLSMultipleLinearRegressionTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.stat.regression.GLSMultipleLinearRegressionTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.stat.regression.GLSMultipleLinearRegressionTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.stat.regression.GLSMultipleLinearRegressionTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.stat.regression.OLSMultipleLinearRegressionTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.stat.regression.OLSMultipleLinearRegressionTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.004 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.stat.regression.OLSMultipleLinearRegressionTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.stat.regression.OLSMultipleLinearRegressionTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.stat.regression.OLSMultipleLinearRegressionTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.util.BigRealFieldTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.util.BigRealFieldTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in org.apache.commons.math.util.BigRealFieldTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.util.BigRealFieldTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.util.BigRealFieldTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.util.BigRealTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.044 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.util.BigRealTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.044 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.025 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in org.apache.commons.math.util.BigRealTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.util.BigRealTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.util.BigRealTest FAILED

BUILD FAILED
/home/joehni/tmp/download/commons-math-2.1-src/build.xml:199: There were
test failures.

=================== %< ====================

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
Jörg Schaible wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> Phil Steitz wrote:
>
>> Tag:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/math/tags/MATH_2_1_RC3/
>>
>> Distributions:
>> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/
>>
>> Maven artifacts:
>> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/maven/
>>
>> Documentation bundled with the binary distribution:
>> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/docs/
>>
>> Output of maven:site run against the source distribution:
>> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/site/
>>
>> Clirr report:
>> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/site/clirr-report.html
>>
>> Release notes:
>> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
>>
>> Votes, please.  This vote will close in 72 hours, 0400 GMT 31-March 2010
>>

>> [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
>> [ ] +0 OK, but...
>> [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
>> [ ] -1 I oppose this release because...
>
> Running the source distribution through my compiler zoo. JRockit 1.5 fails
> still
> (http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.commons.devel/109929/focus=109945),
> but we agreed already last time to ignore that. Building with Ant/IBM 1.5
> also fails for a lot of tests, but only because in all of the failing tests
> no tests could be found ?!?
>
> None of this is a real problem, therefore +1,
> but the Ant build should work also for the next release cycle.

Thanks, Jorg.  Disturbing news from the zoo.  I did test the Ant
build using Apple JDK 1.5.  I assume the Sun JDK 1.5 worked for you?
 I have no idea why the IBM JDK would have problem running the tests.

Thanks again for testing.

Phil

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
Hi Phil,

Posted by Bill Barker <bi...@verizon.net>.

> Documentation bundled with the binary distribution:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/docs/
>
> Output of maven:site run against the source distribution:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/site/
>
> Clirr report:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/site/clirr-report.html
>
> Release notes:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
>
> Votes, please.  This vote will close in 72 hours, 0400 GMT 31-March 2010
>

> [X] +1 Release these artifacts
> [ ] +0 OK, but...
> [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
> [ ] -1 I oppose this release because...

It is a little annoying that the files in the .zip distro have LF line
endings, but I don't think there was ever a policy on this.  And it just
means that you have to do "open with" on Windows to see them.

Posted by Michael Heuer <he...@acm.org>.
> Tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/math/tags/MATH_2_1_RC3/
>
> Distributions:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/
>
> Maven artifacts:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/maven/
>
> Documentation bundled with the binary distribution:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/docs/
>
> Output of maven:site run against the source distribution:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/site/
>
> Clirr report:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/site/clirr-report.html
>
> Release notes:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
>
> Votes, please.  This vote will close in 72 hours, 0400 GMT 31-March 2010
>

> [X] +1 Release these artifacts
> [ ] +0 OK, but...
> [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
> [ ] -1 I oppose this release because...

(non-binding)

   michael

Re: [VOTE] Release math 2.1 based on RC3

Posted by Dimitri Pourbaix <po...@astro.ulb.ac.be>.

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
Phil Steitz wrote:
> Tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/math/tags/MATH_2_1_RC3/
>
> Distributions:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/
>
> Maven artifacts:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/maven/
>
> Documentation bundled with the binary distribution:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/docs/
>
> Output of maven:site run against the source distribution:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/site/
>
> Clirr report:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/site/clirr-report.html
>
> Release notes:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
>
> Votes, please.  This vote will close in 72 hours, 0400 GMT 31-March 2010
>

> [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
> [ ] +0 OK, but...
> [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
> [ ] -1 I oppose this release because...
>
> Thanks!
>
> Phil

+1

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 10:40 PM, Niall Pemberton
<ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Everything looks good except I have one question about the
> LICENSE/NOTICE files - in the NOTICE file it says it includes software
> developed by Benjamin McCann which is copyright Google - but I don't
> see anything related to that in the LICENSE file - what license is/was
> that code?

Sorry, forget this - I tracked this down to MATH-246 and it was done
under a code grant. I guess because of that the note in the NOTICE
file is not required, but it does no harm.

So +1 from me to the release.

Niall

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
+1 to the release. Release notes look good, pgp/md5/source-builds all check out.

I think Niall's question below should be better addressed in the text
in trunk, either by removing the Google entry in NOTICE as we have a
license to the ASF to distribute, or add an item to the LICENSE file;
but I don't think it's a release blocker.

Hen

Posted by Luc Maisonobe <Lu...@free.fr>.

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luc Maisonobe <Lu...@free.fr>.
Phil Steitz a écrit :
> Tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/math/tags/MATH_2_1_RC3/
>
> Distributions:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/
>
> Maven artifacts:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/maven/
>
> Documentation bundled with the binary distribution:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/docs/
>
> Output of maven:site run against the source distribution:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/site/
>
> Clirr report:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/site/clirr-report.html
>
> Release notes:
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/math-2.1-RC3/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
>
> Votes, please.  This vote will close in 72 hours, 0400 GMT 31-March 2010
>

> [ ] +1 Release these artifacts

+1.

There are very minor typos in the user guide, in the part I wrote
recently. They are fixed in svn now, but are not release blockers.

Thanks for the release management work, Phil.

Luc

RESULT: [VOTE] Release math 2.1 based on RC3

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
This vote has passed with +1 votes from

Luc Maisonobe *
Niall Pemberton *
Henri Yandell *
Bill Barker *
Jörg Schaible *
Sebastian Bazley *
Phil Steitz *
Dimitri Pourbaix
Michael Heuer

and no other votes.

Thanks to all who helped prepare, review and improve this release!

Phil

* = Commons PMC