Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io> on 2016/07/26 16:38:12 UTC

Re: [VIRTUAL] MADlib Call TOMORROW 7/27 9AM PT: Ask Us Anything (About MADlib)

Hello again MADlib Community,
This is just a reminder that we have a fun MADlib Community session
tomorrow with a bunch of MADlib Committers and Data Science users on hand:
 "Ask us Anything about MADlib".

Bring your questions, hard problems, and data science use cases and we'll
discuss how to solve them using MADlib.

We're happy to discuss using R, using Python, using SQL, running on
PostgreSQL, Apache HAWQ, or Greenplum.

We'd love to tell you about problems MADlib can solve today, and potential
future directions.

You can join live here <https://pivotalcommunity.adobeconnect.com/madlib/>,
and add a reminder appointment to your calendar here
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?eid=Zm8xMjUzOTEyajk3ZDNlZXQ0ZGpnOHBtZnMgcGl2b3RhbC5pb191OGtndnVhaGprYm9oMWduZmh2NXRzMnY5Y0Bn&ctz=America/Los_Angeles>
.

See you tomorrow!

-Greg