Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Christian Ortega <ch...@usuarios.retecal.es> on 2004/04/15 10:29:16 UTC

I need nntp.jar

Hi!
Anybody knows where i can download the nntp.jar in order to access newsgroups from javamail.

Thanks.

Re: I need nntp.jar

Posted by Denis Haskin <De...@HaskinFerguson.net>.
There's some FAQ answers related to this at
http://www.jguru.com/faq/subtopic.jsp?topicID=110903

I have no idea how reliable any of that info is... some of it is pretty
old...

GNU Javamail also includes an nntp provider
(http://www.gnu.org/software/classpathx/javamail/javamail.html) but
again I have no idea whether that is currently active or maintained..

dwh

Re: I need nntp.jar

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
Christian Ortega wrote:
> Hi!
> Anybody knows where i can download the nntp.jar in order to access
> newsgroups from javamail.

Sun lists all the third party providers for JavaMail here:

http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/Third_Party.html

--
Serge Knystautas
President