Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2018/05/10 16:08:53 UTC

New committer: Ivan Rakov

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite
has invited Ivan Rakov to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Congrats Ivan, keep the pace!

Denis on behalf of Ignite PMC.

Re: New committer: Ivan Rakov

Posted by Pavel Kovalenko <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ivan,

Congratulations, you deserved it!

Re: New committer: Ivan Rakov

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ivan,

please accept my sincere congratulations!

Best Regards,
Dmitriy Pavlov