Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Colin Hunter <gr...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/30 11:51:34 UTC

Remove from list

Hi,

Could you please remove my email from the mailing list (for now).

Many thanks for the help and resource you have provided.
Colin Hunter

--
www.gfc.uk.net

Re: Remove from list

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
see: http://lucene.apache.org/solr/resources.html, there's an
'unsubscribe' link that will automatically do this. NOTE: you _must_
use the exact same e-mail you first subscribed with, this sometimes
trips people up if the mail is forwarded from the original account.

Best,
Erick