Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2007/08/13 17:45:56 UTC

2.0 has been cooking ... need to update the Download Wiki

I pushed Geronimo 2.0 out over the weekend so it has had better than
24 hours to percolate through the net.  Hernan, would you mind
updating the download page?  I'll pop together a news blurb and
followup on the press release activity.

Re: 2.0 has been cooking ... need to update the Download Wiki

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Sure thing. I already created a page this morning and now I'm just going to move it to the downloads page.

Are you going to place a "News" on the web site or want me to work on that one. It takes some time to show up so I just want to make sure we don't overlap.

Cheers!
Hernan