Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by shahnazmt <sh...@geojit.com> on 2009/12/23 12:09:22 UTC

Enabling persistence in qpid broker

I am trying to run qpid broker on Windows XP. We want to enable persistence.
We are loading an external third party module - which is Berkely DB.
We are using the following command line arguments for starting the broker in
persistence mode

qpidbroker.exe --auth no --load-module libdb48.dll --data-dir c:\Test -t

However when we are starting the broker we are getting the following
message. "No message store configured, persistence is disabled."

When the broker is restarted,  the messages are not persistent.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

RE: Enabling persistence in qpid broker

Posted by shahnazmt <sh...@geojit.com>.
Thank you for your reply. I am currently using qpid 0.5 version. I have
downloaded 0.6 and will test this once more using that.

Also, how can we achieve persistence through file?  Currently the default is
in memory, how do we switch it to file?

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.