Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Scott Smyth <ss...@sapereconsulting.com> on 2006/03/21 00:17:04 UTC

[users@httpd] httpd v2.2.0: SSI - #exec cgi= Segfaults

Hi;

I saw some changes to httpd v2.2.0 to move toward
"#include virtual" to avoid "#exec cgi" segfaults.
However, I am seeing segfaults in both cases above but
not in "#exec cmd".  Is there a suitable difference
in using these two and when and where?  "#exec cgi"
worked in v2.0.54, but now all of SSI execs have to
be  "#exec cmd" or the prefork httpd daemon
segfaults.

ARM chipset. mpm=prefork.

thx,
Scott