Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Jakub <6m...@email.cz> on 2010/05/25 03:18:08 UTC

ThreadSafeClientConnManager - connections to the same destination but everytime via different proxy server

Hello,

I just wanted to ask If I can do this  http://pastebin.com/P5TZYC37 ? I have some spring issues and I'm wondering whether this scenario would be OK for the example from documentation. It's really hard to tell, I don't like threading...

With Regards, Jakub

Re: ThreadSafeClientConnManager - connections to the same destination but everytime via different proxy server

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2010-05-25 at 03:18 +0200, Jakub wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just wanted to ask If I can do this  http://pastebin.com/P5TZYC37 ? I have some spring issues and I'm wondering whether this scenario would be OK for the example from documentation. It's really hard to tell, I don't like threading...
>

> With Regards, Jakub

Jakub,

You should be setting the proxy parameter on the request level instead
of the client level.

Oleg